All the tools you need to get to the Ultra-Trio Race Headquarters.
There is a map below for your assistance.
Driving directions from Jamaica:
1. Get on Union Turnpike (going towards Queens Blvd). Just after Main Street, the road divides, get into the far right lane following sign to"Local Streets, Van Wyke Expwy"
2. After several blocks, turn right at the stop sign onto Park Drive, follow straight about 1/2 mile, just after crossing Jewel Avenue you will enter onto"Van Wyke Expressway" (going towards Whitestone Bridge)
3. Merge, but stay in right lane and take the first exit #12A (L.I.E. East)
4. Before the exit rampway ends, turn left at sign marked"Meadow Lake". (This will take you under the Expressway and you will now be going along the Van Wyke in the opposite direction)
5. Take the first right turn, into"Flushing Meadows Corona Park".
6. Turn right at the stop sign. Keep following the road, always bearing right. You will see a large parking lot on your left. Technically, you should park your car in this lot and walk the next 1/2-mile to the race, but if you are carrying supplies or working the night shift you could turn on your emergency flashers and carefully proceed straight over the walkbridge that is marked"street closed, do not enter".
7. Turn right immediately after the bridge and stay to the right. After you go under a bridge, turn left. Follow this road, (which is now paralleling the L.I.E) go under another bridge and turn left into parking lot.
Driving directions from Manhattan:
1. Get on Long Island Expressway (L.I.E) going East.
2. Follow signs and take exit (#22E) to Van Wyke Expressway, JFK Airport
3.Take the very first exit #11, Jewel Avenue/Meadow Lake
4. Get immediately into the right lane and take the very first right, into Flushing Meadows, Corona Park 5. Follow directions #6 and #7 above.